Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shocking News

More shocking than the news of the past few days. You should sit. You may not be able to handle it. Put pillows and blanket around you in case you pass out and hit the floor.





I did my DAMN laundry.



About damn time too. I was down to the santa boxers. You know you waited to long to do laundry if you have gone through most of the holiday undies. St. Paddy's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, and Christmas. I went to the ghetto Bubbleland. I guess that's redundant as all Bubbleland's are pretty ghetto. Even the one's in semi-decent neighborhood's. But they are 24 hours. They are a little more expensive and a little further away than the true ghetto laundrymat but they are usually not very crowded so I am not fighting people for the dryers. People get crazy over that shit. Crazy, I say, CRAZY.


"IM GOING TO BLOG LIKE ITS EN FUEGO" has been running through my head lately. It's stolen of course. I'm not going to use it for much except to pimp out that blog and it's author. She changed her blog layout today. I didn't know it until after I decided to link there. I went there to copy the URL, and wa-la chango presto. Black instead of white, and she changed the name. The title was the above quote. I kinda liked the old color and layout, but what does that matter. My opinion should never stifle someone else's creativity. I mean, have you seen my blog. She gets waaaaaay more style points than I.

Do you know what the best thing about leftovers is? There is food. Left. Over. In YOUR fridge. It's the coolest thing. Especially when you forgot it was in there, and you walk to the fridge dejected and depressed knowing you are not going to find anything in there but open it anyway, and BAM! Food you forgot about. Now I don't mean moldy oldy forgot about it. I mean fresh enough to eat forgot about it. For me that means ordering a pizza at 5:30p eating it at 6p, putting it in the fridge at 7:30p and at 12midnight while sitting in the Burger King drive thru line remember that your silly ass put Pizza in the fridge less than five hours ago. BONUS. I pulled out of that drive thru line so fast I left light trails. I unfortunately I had already ordered, so BK is going to have to eat the cost of two Whoppers with cheese. Oh, well. I don't have stock in them.

I wanted to talk about blogging and where I want my blog to go but I was supposed to be at a friend's house 10 minutes ago, so you will have to wait until tomorrow night.

I am off to watch a subtitiled Chinese movie that I have never heard of.

Why ask Why? Drink Bud Dry.

No comments: