Friday, January 08, 2010

Crazy Tired

Hope I can sleep. Yesterday I fell asleep on the couch from 10p to midnight and then got up and went to bed to discover that I could not sleep. At 1am I admitted defeat and got up, worked out, tried to put plastic over the living room windows-Fail, ordered a chicken sandwich, an italian sausage, and garlic bread. chicken sandwich is still in the fridge but I fear it is not long for this world.

I just got up and put said sandwich in the oven. Someone please remind me to go get it before it is charcoal.

Long story short I didn't fall asleep until 6am. I set my alarm for 11am because I am forever the optimist. I got out of bed at 2. Managed to do nothing of importance until 3, then I showered, shaved and cleaned my apartment. Okay I really just straightened up the living room, dining room and bedroom. Then managed to engage in some sexual activity and eat an amazing Jibarito sandwich from Papa Cache Sabroso. My greatest discovery of 2009 was that this place dellivers, and I did it with only 2 days left of the year. By the end of 2010 the will know my name and address by heart. I may even give them a house key so I don't have to go downstairs to open the door. The jibaritos will be, by far, the number one obstacle to me losing weight.

To answer the smart asses out there, you know who you are, the sexual activity of which I speak was indeed with someone other than myself. The lovely lady in question is normally a stay-the-night'er but alas she has left so I am sad. But it is probably a good thing because last night's workout has left my quads sore, and me unable to fully extend my right arm, and I'm sure the left arm will join the right by morning. So I probably would have been much good to her, although I was able to have sex two days after I dislocated my shoulder so I probably could struggle through.

My chicken sandwich is ready to eat so I will see you kids later.

13 comments:

Rajat said...

Your blog is really nice.

We can exchange our blog links at each other blogrolls. In this way both of us will be benefitted.
You will get traffic from my site and same applies for me. Secondly it will work as a backlink for both of us.

If interested hit me back at:

satlko89@gmail.com

www.123netmoney.blogspot.com

MH said...

So what you're saying is...you had sex with your personal trainer? Is that why you were so sore? You banged one out and then did some aerobics? That's some kinky shit. Kudos!

trip to bhutan said...

nice post

Unknown said...

interesting evening you've had there. Sadly, i've had a few of those in the last few years, but i've been lame and done homework instead of some fun things like you. I hope you can sleep again...

Keith's Thoughts said...

Save some sandwich for me :)

Nick said...

look like celebs for less! http://kcinmor.blogspot.com http://hubpages.com/profile/kcinmors

Unknown said...

I totally sympathize with you on the inability to sleep...I hate when it happens but sometimes, you just have to embrace the insomnia!

Mama said...

Sounds like a well rounded day.. things were accomplished, fun was had.. I'd be satisfied.

Inay said...

huh..............


yeah....post all the activity which might be helpfull to insomatic like me huh......

tsk...tsk...tsk...although my comment is a month late.....

it is a compensation to read as vulgar as this....

just hate it when someone put spice on my mayonaisse.....

God bless......

Unknown said...

I’ve been doing some serious research about the positioning of buttons in forms in general. And what I’ve come up with is to put the “Primary Action”-button left-aligned with the form. One of the reasons for doing this is that the eye automatically searches for a new form element to the left just under the previous elem
academic degree

Chandana said...

Dear people.. lets keep rest everything aside, and discover the inmost being in us...

Life is so precious.. we ought to take it seriously, and deal with it preciously...


http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Please read through this blog..

You will know..

God bless you.

Caroline said...

Hell yeah...pinky and brain :)Nice blog!
Well I share your "crazy tired" mood considering that I can`t even remember when I last slept a whole night through..^^

Haze said...

I would have just took an Ambien and went back to sleep..lol..nice blog