Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Test, Testing, Test One

It was a dark and stormy night. I'm wondering if I can post more blog posts if I dictate of questioning something to say before I dictate that way I can Matieson bumpers for right now I'm tired and want you can what the hell is this sometimes it dictates correctly sometimes it. Believe that I don't know if it's easier if I talk faster or do I talk slow are but it's all just got a nonsense and I just want something that works correctly. Thank you

I'm posting this without corrections are some Kisumu stuff is by time I read it I don't remember what it was supposed to say two I want you to know what this looks like this is done by dragon dictation for the iPhone and I hope that eventually it records everything correctly I think most of the contract worker somebody correct words are to do to Ingco audible pauses so I tried to do only inaudible pauses to see if that works better.

If it is 8:49 PM on Wednesday, December 22 freeze for Christmas 2009 and I am just wasting time because I want to work. Does anyone really wanted to work. I don't know I suppose this couple I currently not one of them Somersalmi job that I actually enjoy anyone knows about any of those please let

So it's official Dragon dictation cut you off if you go to long without stopping so apparently after this sentence or two Heydon way men do again so that you got shot tonight and did not

Okay I want to try that last phrase again because it should have been hard. Goodnight and good luck

1 comment:

Inay said...

this is without a sense.....

it is like i need to write so i write.....

If they ask you your name...just give them candies...perhaps they will love you for being generous....something like that....

it has more sense when you eat a gum and then start from there....

anyway.....if you need speed....you need a recorder so buy one.......

mind you our thought works in a split second so spill it out if you must before that good thought run away from you......

God bless you........