Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I hate.......

when the forcast is for rain and then there is none. I mean that is not to say that there was not a drizzle and that it did not feel good but I was really hoping for rain,.

I know that this will only make sense to the matador and I feel really bad that I am drunk posting and still insist on correcting my spelling. Which is the whole point of drunk post9ing. Which is just leaving shit like it is. But I keep back spacing and correcting shit.

OK so here is my shit sazns back spacing.


I went on my fist blingd dat e of my life and it was nto as bad ads I expected. She as cut e but I expected that .
Rico
Suave said she would be.
BVut she wazs also intelligent and laught at mey jok,es which is [4robably not intelligen t buyt it was good for me.

ad tehere was cissing at hte end of the date whish is the drizzle part

I amd a little intoxictted. i could type perfectly if you allowed my to type slowly and backspace byu ty we decide d not to correctanything.

I have to bea t work in 3 1/2 hours. this is not good. I am going to sign off and call teh cute nedw latina to see ifc see made it hoem alive.


Have aa big fat food day for mee


DAVE

3 comments:

Whatsername again....? said...

dave dave dave dave dave.

still awesome. yay :D

Steph said...

lol, you just Drogged. Well done.

David said...

Drogging! I like that. I think I will have to do it more often.