Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yeah Whatever

Had a few drinks tonight. Not all that satisfying. Usually I drink to make the rest of my night easier and more enjoyable. Usually this involves chatting up some young lady. Not that there weren't young ladies to be had, but it was that they were all a bit too young. Even for me.

I did determine however that I am not all that a bad pool player while sober. The problem being that I usually have a good 2-4 drinks in me before I pick up a pool cue. If not 6-8 drinks. So I will have to try to play earlier in the evening if possible.

I wish I could regale you with some great drunken adventure but not tonight. Small possibility of something on Saturday and a better chance next Monday and an even better chance next Friday, but until then I bid you adieu.

No comments: