Saturday, November 29, 2008

215.0

Yep, 215 fat ass pounds. That is what I weigh buck ass naked. Four pounds more than I weighed a week ago and six pounds more than I weighed two weeks ago. But the exact same as I weighed 2 1/2 months ago. 215 is the heaviest I have ever been. I have hit a few times in the past and now have been hovering around it all year. Expect a lot of boring updates about this subject, but I hope to intersperse it with tales of drunken adventures to keep it interesting.

The best way to do that is with photos. I have purchased the full version of blog writer for my iPhone. So let's test it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that depends on how tall you are. practise being taller?

David said...

I'm currently 6'2" but I ordered a rack from tortureyourself.com so I'll let you know how the stretching goes.