Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mmmm......

So I've been trying not to say anything outloud but I'm bored. At work. Yes at work where I am usually running in circles and pulling my hair out most of the time. The last two weeks have been better than usual but today it's a ghost town in here. Here in the ER we don't like to talk about such things. We don't say the Q word (quiet) or the S word (slow). Tempting the fates is something we just don't do. And as such I may have with only an hour left to go doomed my self to getting off late.

But silence just won't do anymore. I am dying to get out of here but of course the last patient I saw is the first person I saw all day that needed blood work. So now I wait. Hoping every thing doesn't take an hour and I can leave on time or early.

Wish me luck.

No comments: