Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So I blame it on the sammich

I was hungry as usual so I went Smallbar for thieir spicy chicken sandwich which is quite noteworthy. But you can't have a sammich without a drink. I started out with a beer. I figure I can't get in much trouble with beer. I had a Three Fourths Pride and Joy. Hoppy, so they tell me, but I liked it. Went well with the sammich and tots. Yes, tots. But after the first beer I couldn't figure out what I wanted next. The bearded bartender graciously gave samples of a few different beers, but nothing grabbed me so I had to go with the bottle of soco that was calling my name since I walked in the door. And his credit the beard knows how a rocks pour should be poured. So I will finish my drink then wander down to Boundry for hopefully 1 or 2 drinks and then go home and get some sleep before I have to get up at 8am.


Stay out of jail.

No comments: