Saturday, October 20, 2007

Don't you hate when the Earth falls off it's axis

There are very few constants in the universe.

The sun will rise in the East and set in the West
Gravity
The blinking 12:00 on the few VCRs that still exist
They will always screw you at the drive thru, especially at KFC
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
Someone else will win the lotto

AND.........

And tony pierce will post once if not twice a day. And he will always be funny as hell. Twice as funny if he is mad at someone/something.

Tony Pierce hasn't posted in 3 days. I have been following his blog for at least 2 years and I have never seen him go even a day without a post. He posts drunk, he posts drunk, he even posts when he should be in the other room doing beautiful things to a beautiful naked teenage girl. 3 days. It feels like I lost a friend. Tony and I didn't correspond much and I only met him once, but it was rare that his blog did not make me smile.

Please go see him and tell him you love him. Even if you don't know who he is. I would tell you to look at his archives but he removed the links. The bland background minimal layout shows no trace of the active, imaginative, exciting blog that used to occupy that address.

Tony come back.

No comments: