Monday, October 15, 2007

Whassup

I am about to be late to work which is when I usually have the urge to put something down here. Lucky for me I don't have much to say. What I will tell you is that I have finished Season 3 part 2 of Entourage. I still can't say it is a great show but it is a good show and you should watch it. It really is how a group of guys interacts. Especially a group of guys who have come into some money. Each season finale has been fantastic and it is so worth watching the whole season to get there.

I have also discovered a new web site, www.livemocha.com Also not life changing, but if you want to learn or practice another language and don't have a lot of time or money this is the place. I am currently learning Spanish and Hindi. I think your other options are French, German, and Chinese. How cool is that.

Anyway time to go.

Explore the universe, you might find something you like.

No comments: