Thursday, February 14, 2008

18 min before I am late for work

Which means no shower for me. Disfortunadamente, the chances of anyone smelling my crotch are slim to none so the washing up of my upper body earlier in the day will suffice.

Happy VD to any one who wants it.

Didn't win the lotto.

Didn't write about my trip to Vegas or even come close to putting pics from Vegas on the comp.

Didn't smack Matador hard enough for not keeping in Vegas what happened in Vegas. Sure I plan on telling the whole damn world about it on this blog but not anyone I know personally.

Did buy Monkey a V-Day card but her G-mom kidnapped her and I didn't even get to see her today.

Didn't mail off the renewal form for my license. Part of me hopes it doesn't go through so I can have a few days off. Of course this means I won't be able to pay my bills and I'll get evicted and have to live on your couch. But I'm sure worse things have happened to both of us.

I have Windows media player on shuffle and it just went from Johnny Cash to Gypsy Kings. Nice.

I hope to have a good weekend.

I hope to work out tomorrow.

I hope to feel better.

I hope to be able to beat the shit out of someone without repercussions.

I hope someone other than me reads this.

I hope I have time to stop for food.

Eight min to go.

No comments: