Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another day without laundry

I am going to be one naked mother fucker if I don't do laundry soon. And I don't even plan on doing it myself. All I gotta do is sort it and drop it off at Spin Cycle, but no I can't even get my shit together enough to do that.

Well I stayed up all night watching American Gangster. I think I expected more but it was still a good flick. I would probably watch it again. I was partially distracted by the fact that my Sony DVD player won't play any of the discs in the GANGSTERS collection but my cheap ass Audiovox portable DVD player will. Fortunately I found the A/V cables and was able to watch it on my TV instead of the 10' screen. That would have really pissed me off. So Brother, or anyone else out there if you have a solution let me know so I don't have to return these damn things. I am not even sure they will take them back now that they are opened.

So I gotta get my self to work so this is all you get. Adios.

No comments: