Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm just askin'


Can fat people turn around in airplane bathrooms. Do they even go into airplane bathrooms. I was in an airplane bathroom just short of two weeks ago and when you go into an airplane bathroom you have to back in so you can lock the door behind you. And because I'm a stander, not a squatter I had to turn around to pee. While doing so my arms brushed against the side of the, let's say, minuscule bathroom, and it was at this time I wondered....HOw the hell to fat people turn around in here. How do they even get the damn door closed. I will admit to being thicker around the middle than I like but at 6'2" and 205lbs still occasionally described as thin. Unfortunately a good 40+% of the population is shorter and heavier than I am so how the fuck do they use these damn bathrooms.

And now that we're on the subject, how do people fuck in these things. If we are to believe all the mile high club stories, can you explain the logistics for me. I mean seriously, how do you fuck with out the sink faucet running up the girl's ass. I know some may view this as a bonus but unfortunately most of the women I know complain about a finger in their ass, I can't imagine their response to an ice cold bathroom fixture being run up their bum. But maybe in the heat of the moment and while fulfilling their inner airplane fantasy they either accept or ignore the sodomy.

Anyway, good night and good luck.

No comments: