Saturday, January 12, 2008

Top of the Mornin'

I actually woke up at 7:30am on a Saturday without an alarm clock. I didn't get out of bed until 7:50, but you know baby steps.

Monkey still isn't out of bed despite her annoying dad going in there to wake her up. She is going to her church today to bake cookies with the youth group kids to take to nursing homes in the area. I wonder how many cookies they are going to eat before they make it out of the kitchen.

My day is full of things to do but coherent plan to do them. Some of the things on the list include, drop off Monkey, breakfast, go see my mom who is in the hospital after knee replacement surgery, put money in the bank so the child support check doesn't bounce, clean my apartment, clean my parent's house, find a wingman for tonight, pick up Monkey, go bowling or to a movie, drop off Monkey, go to party.

Hot Latina, a friend of mine invited me to a party. Says she's got some polish girl she wants to introduce me to. I hate set ups, but love polish girls so no complaints yet. Rico is working till 11, so a possibility just a late one. Matador is working all night. Shaft is married. Bobby is on lockdown pending the LSAT in Feb. And Horse Cock is apparently living in Miami. I still do not have the whole story on that.

Monkey is up so I will join the land of the productive. Have a great day.

No comments: