Monday, May 21, 2007

Time to go.

There are 3 people in my apartment who speak little or no english.

2 of which are screaming at each other in polish in my bathroom. They are supposed to be remeding the fact that the hot water only trickles out of the shower, whereas the cold water shoots out with the force of a fire hose. Not making for a very nice showering experience. I must empty my bowels so I am going to find an alternative bathroom rather than go anywhere near the pipe wrench weilding polish man in my bathroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gold!! funny stuff. DO you have two toilets?

David said...

Technically, no. But I still have the keys to the basement apartment so I went down there. After flushing I realized they had shut off the water down there too. It was a good thing there was water in the tank or we would have had a HazMat situation on our hands.