Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What the hell

Didn't go out last night. Probably a good thing. Except for the fact that I was apparently abducted by aliens last night and had experiments conducted on my body all night. I was awakened by my doorbell being rung by the crazy polish plumbers, feeling like I had all my blood drained from my body, been run over by a steamroller, then my blood vessels re-infused with molasses then hit in the head and knocked out by a lead pipe.

What the hell?

And did I mention that I did NOT go out last night. If I am going to feel like shit I should at least have something to show for it. Like a hundred dollar bar tab or naked woman in my bed. A pineapple on the nightstand at least. That reminds me I need a night stand. Not that i have room for it. My bedroom is exactly 78 inches wide. My bed is 76 inches wide. Crazy, I know but once you have a king size bed you never want to give it up. Now I just need a mattress I like.

I like the sunshine. Maybe I should go out in it occasionally. If this run over by a truck feeling goes away I will probably go running with monkey later. Right now I should concentrate on taking a shower and eating some lunch.

Things accomplished today:

Finally made a fucking dentist appt.
Joined the National Scrabble Association- I know, I'm a dork. But I am dork who can beat you at Scrabble.

No comments: